lilywhite
lilywhite
Mustang sibling....
Hello Guest

Mustang sibling....

• 2 Replies
Mustang sibling....
« on: July 20, 2017, 06:52:54 AM »
Hey everyone,  I'm Jeremy,   I met some of you @ pearl city ford last year,  life's been hectic since but finally caught a moment to have a little car life back :)

I'm sure someone had seen me on the road but figured a introduction would be good  :)

I have a 79 mercury capri, original tangerine paint but I desperately need to do some minor rust control on the hatch and tweak the hood back straight.   95 spindles, brakes all around,  rear axle rebuilt with stiffer/extra clutch plates, rebuilt mustang svo  master cylinder, aftermarket adjustable prop valve, 87 front control arms with the aftermarket ball joint to accept sn95 spindle,  c&c plates,  eibach springs,  2.3t, fmic, t3/t4, complete 3"exhaust from turbo back and a microsquirt just to keep it fun :)

Right now life is still hectic,  building a new place, working full time,  twins arrive in October,  school. ....  hoping to squeak out some car people time soon,  unfortunately Sunday is twins swap meet in ewa so I don't think I can get to bbq :(  going to possibly make it Saturday night though :)

Offline Cathy69Stang

• Vice Director
Re: Mustang sibling....
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2017, 07:45:13 PM »
Welcome!
Twins?? Lol you aint seen hectic yet. Congrats!
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Re: Mustang sibling....
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2017, 02:00:22 PM »
:p
Right,  I know I better get my car time in now :)

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 21 queries.