Hello Guest

April HPM General Meeting - 4/14/18, 5:00PM

• 11 Replies
April HPM General Meeting - 4/14/18, 5:00PM
« on: March 07, 2018, 10:47:10 AM »
General Membership Meeting

Who: All members and their families, current and potential.

What: HPM  April General Membership Meeting:

When: Saturday 4/14/18 @ 5 pm.

Where: Kapolei Wendy's Cruise night. Wendy's parking lot.

Meeting is open to everyone, members and potential members. This is where you can sign up for official membership, purchase Club t-shiirts, window stickers, key chains, and other merchandise.  Need to bring your own folding chair and umbrella to keep off the afternoon sun or rain. Might consider a light jacket. Days are not as short and might be cold when we finish.
Talk about club events, suggest and plan events. Hang out with fellow Mustang enthusiasts.

Also if you have any parts for sale feel free to bring them for display.

Calling all members that have not shown up in awhile your presence and input is needed.  Thank you all who came!!!!!!!!!  March meeting was great.

The event at Detail Garage went off well. The parking lot was filled with cars. Turn out was awesome. Six cars showed up at NEX and the rest showed up at the event. There were other car clubs that came too.

Hope to see everyone that came to the Sunday event come out to the next meeting. Those that did not come, please come out to the meeting on the 14th at Wendy's.  The more of HPM members coming to the meeting the more fun it is. Especially people and cars we have not seen in awhile.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 11:20:00 AM by Cathy69Stang »

Re: April HPM General Meeting
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2018, 09:14:04 PM »
oops sorry getting ahead of my self. :) but still is good.  March meeting had 7 Mustangs and 1 Focus station wagon. We had new people show up and one old member show up. (hint Focus station wagon)

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2018, 05:45:08 PM »
HPMF? haha

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2018, 01:27:13 AM »
HPMF? haha
Yup got excited when HPM had over 10 cars show up for a couple of months.

Offline HOONIGAN5.0

• Instagram: HOONIGAN5.0
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2018, 08:27:36 PM »
Iíll be there.
HOONIGAN 5.0

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2018, 08:37:29 AM »
Gonna have to miss it.  Will be at First Hawaiian International Auto Show at Convention Center. 

Offline 07GTstang

• Inter Club Representative
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2018, 03:56:21 PM »
Might be late, but i will be there.
2007 Mustang GT: 4PTSIK
Mods: Saleen gen vi blower @ 10psi - midmounted magpacks
BMR/J&M/Metco suspension - mt street ss rear/ noble s1 front
occasionally spits fire

Offline 69 JR.

• Director
Re: April HPM General Meeting - 4/14/18, 5:00PM
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2018, 10:24:28 PM »
sorry I won't be there, ill be working at the first Hawaiian auto show
Light em up!!  (Tires that is)

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2018, 08:43:12 AM »
ooh!! looks like it gonna be a real small gathering at Kapolei Wendy's that night.  I have a boy scout camp that I am running that weekend. yup sorry this camp came up kinda last minute. only because that was the date left open that the scout troop could do. Hard to get dates for that camp. the troop is doing a service project there.  For that I am sorry I will not be there at Wendy's that night. I am sending Linden in my place to the HPM general meeting that evening to be my stand in replacement secretary.

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2018, 08:44:34 PM »
A couple of upcoming events for the next two months that might be good for discussion:

First is the First Hawaiian International Auto Show at the Hawaii Convention Center April 13-14-15.  The AMSCH display of Ford power is next to the Ford Motor Co. display inside the main exhibition hall (not upstairs) and does require a ticket.  Look for discount coupons at the event web site and at First Hawaiian Bank.  Some of the entries are also HPM members.  Checking on rumor as to whether the new Ranger pickup coming.  New GT500 and Bronco definitely not coming as they are being unveiled same weekend in Chicago.

April 21 is the annual Hawaii Food Bank Cruise: The annual event that supports the Hawaii Food Bank is arranged by AMSCH but open to all car clubs and independents  We assemble at 9 AM at Bellows Beach park parking area at 9:30 AM. Departure for Koko Marina in Hawaii Kai to drop off donations will be at 10:00 AM. Lets try to really stock up those canned food donations and bags of rice and help Hawaii's families in need.  Coverage expected by "Island Driver" so clean up your car, pick up some  donations and wear a club shirt.  Cash donations are welcome as well.

May 20: 2018 Mustang Madness All Ford Show at Windward Ford #25 in Kailua.  Details coming soon as to when registration will be open on line. 

Aloha,
Don

We should be done by 11:00

Offline Cathy69Stang

• Vice Director
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2018, 03:38:22 PM »
Thanks for the info Don!
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Offline HOONIGAN5.0

• Instagram: HOONIGAN5.0
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2018, 09:55:36 AM »
Good News to be put out at the meeting. Itís a very good possible Chance we can have a rumble fest 2018! I will provide details at the meeting, and also our club won a trophy at the cambered Socity Car show. That will be presented to us at the meeting. Canít wait to see everyone there
HOONIGAN 5.0