Still Looking for a Stang. delectable
Hello Guest

Still Looking for a Stang.

• 21 Replies

Offline Joe Babooze

• Suffering from occasional irregularity
Re: Still Looking for a Stang.
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2018, 05:42:04 PM »
Honolulu Ford has 2014 GT premium, 40k+ miles, 6R80 auto, listed at 21k. Auto Source has a 2012 with 47k miles, auto, listed at 19k and some change.  Saw them through Car.com....the 2014 is Silva, the 2012 is White.
I kind of remember you were looking for an auto...the 2014 is pretty sweet as it's a GT premium, so leather, 19" wheels and possibly the upgraded sound system. 
One of these days, Alice!

« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2018, 08:53:45 PM »
Seeing how this Mustang has been on the island since it was new in 1991, does anyone have any information on it?  Here is the link, https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/cto/d/91-mustang-lx/6676584187.html.  Mahalo!

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2018, 08:48:04 AM »
Not looking anymore.  :lookaround:

Offline Joe Babooze

« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2018, 09:53:21 AM »
Cmon Larry, you leaving us in suspense....

« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2018, 04:33:16 PM »
No more pics yet.  2004 Mach 1, Dark Shadow Gray, automatic.  Now, to change out the headlights, do some front end work and stop the slight oil leak, that's the first stuff on the list.  It's currently got Flowmaster's, other than that it's stock.  Car started out in Arizona, then to Louisiana then Hawaii.  It's got 59780ish miles.  :evil:

Offline Joe Babooze

« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2018, 07:26:10 PM »
Mighty nice ride.  Low mileage too.  I had Borla Stingers on my former 2003.  Started with welded in flow master 44's and later did the Borla.  Sounded good with the cats, without cats the 4 valves sound raspy to me.  Just my opinion.  Glad you found something a little out of the ordinary.  The shaker retro thing is just cool.  Hell, even Dodge took the hint and have it on the Challenger.  Hope to see it sometime maybe at then next cruise night.  If I'm correct the 2003 had the black cam covers, the 2004 had unfinished aluminum and the 40th anniversary fender badging.  Plus the 2003 had valve guide issues on the earlier production models, the 2004's had the revised heads so should be no problem there. Plus the last of the new edge models.....very cool 😎

« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2018, 06:28:18 PM »
Yep, very happy with it.  The front end squeaks and groans when turning and over bumps.  Thought it might be ball joints, but when I looked under it, it has new a-arms and ball joints.  Gonna have have it in at work this Friday and have it checked out.  Small oil leak from the nut under the oil filter, ust gotta pull it out and put something like rtv on it.  Clean interior and engine compartment is not too bad.  Car is stock except for the weld in Flowmasters.  Gonna change those, just not sure which system yet.  Ordered new headlights, after school last night, the current lights aren't bright enough.  Planning mild mods, nothing crazy.

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 19 queries.