lilywhite
Sct Tuners delectable
Hello Guest

Sct Tuners

• 2 Replies

Offline G19

Sct Tuners
« on: June 18, 2019, 10:15:26 PM »
Hi everyone. Does anyone know anybody that can tune with a sct? I have a cobra and lightning that both need to be tuned. I have the advantage software as well and kinda been learning, but would much rather have someone that knows what their doing handle them.

A couple people told me about chan, and I actually talked to him a couple times, but have not heard back from him in a long time.  Apparently hes a very busy guy.

So does anyone know anyone else local? I talked to the HPT guys and they apparently wont work on fords anymore. The other 2 guys I know that tune locally, are pretty much import tuners, and I dont think they are comfortable with tuning with the software.

I've tried email tunes with varying success. One company basically sent me a base map, and I never heard back from them after I sent my datalogs. They actually sent me a tune for another car by accident and I luckily caught the mistake.

I've used don lasota as well and hes been great, but I've been having a hard time getting him all the info he wants(maf voltage and a couple other PIDS). Not his fault at all, but it's why I'd rather have someone local.

Cobras under the knife currently, I'm going fully built so if I cant find someone soon I may have to go full standalone so the import tuner guy I know can tune it. But I'd rather not if I dont have to. The haltech is pricey and its money I can spend in other areas.

Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 10:17:09 PM by G19 »

Re: Sct Tuners
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2019, 05:28:08 PM »
MAybe Henry Tabios at HT Auto in Waipahu might be able to handle it.

Offline G19

Re: Sct Tuners
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2019, 09:25:40 PM »
No I actually bought the procharger thru them. I was told they dont tune until they get a dyno.

Page created in 0.175 seconds with 21 queries.