Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Welcome to:
HAWAII PERFORMANCE MUSTANGS
Hawaii's largest and most active mustang club
SUPPORT HPM!  MAKE A DONATION!
Pages: 1 ... 7653 7654 [7655] 7656   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: u might be a FOSTWHORE...  (Read 1066677 times)
Joe Babooze
Official HPM member

Suffering from occasional irregularity

Email
« Reply #114810 on: January 13, 2018, 10:07:54 AM »

Typical State worker....hit the wrong button...LMAO!

Pretty hilarious watching people start the drama.  LOL

One of these days, Alice!
Joe Babooze
Official HPM member

Email
« Reply #114811 on: January 13, 2018, 10:12:28 AM »

Yep all the libtard dems were posting this morning trying to push the blame on the commander in chief.  Give me a damn break.  As Don said, the dimb ass that did this will probqbly get his early bloated retirement and live happily ever after.  "Brah, I told you turn off the lights."

Don Johnston
Official HPM member

« Reply #114812 on: January 13, 2018, 03:57:03 PM »

Next move will probably be the Mayor and the Gov. trying to figure a way to increase various taxes in order to save us from another bureaucratic error.  Worked for the choo-choo.   
terminator

« Reply #114813 on: January 13, 2018, 08:16:10 PM »

let's put the 'flash flood warning' guys in charge...... and give these guys a gag button with triple a batteries in it

recovering Roush addict
Don Johnston
Official HPM member

« Reply #114814 on: January 15, 2018, 11:13:50 AM »

As per my prediction, false warning numb nut has not been fired, just scolded and placed in another tax payer provided job somewhere else.  If this had been a private business fiasco, the public worker voters would have voiced  to  have him lynched and tell us that only the governement can keep us safe. 
Cathy69Stang
Vice Director
Administrator

Awards:

« Reply #114815 on: January 15, 2018, 04:01:38 PM »

And tell me who here has never made a mistake at work?  Of course I'm sure our mistakes have not been so bad but...I have to give the guy a break.

Sorry, but I know these people. It was a simple human mistake.  The person's duties have been changed and Vern will be making changes to the procedures PDQ.  At least now we know what doesn't work so IF it ever happens for real hopefully people will know what they really need to do.

I'm just glad it was a mistake and not for real.
It's a great day to be alive!

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Joe Babooze
Official HPM member

Email
« Reply #114816 on: January 15, 2018, 08:14:45 PM »

But. just imagine if, just if this state was republican controlled and that happened, think back to Lingle, just imagine the fodder for libtards. Yeah a mistake was made, good that it's being corrected.  But for this kind of stuff you really gotta plan before implementing, especially when serious stuff like this is at hand.  Yes, i've made mistakes and for the most part, no excuses.  if I was the guy, buy a bottle of Crown Royal, have a a few, say $&@? it, and move on. 

Cathy69Stang
Vice Director
Administrator

Awards:

« Reply #114817 on: January 16, 2018, 06:19:16 AM »

Lol yeah your right

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Don Johnston
Official HPM member

« Reply #114818 on: January 16, 2018, 08:40:42 AM »

+1   

Many of us have or have had jobs that were involved with special disaster preparation drills.  The drills were well planned with realistic scenarios.  However, part of the planning was to insure that the drill would not adversely affect the general public.  This civil defense fiasco was a case of lackadaisical responsibility and poor planning that had a major negative affect on the general public.  As usual, a re-active government, not pro-active that will want more tax funds (just watch) to appease their error.  The difference between an excuse and an explanation is the result.  This one department will now correct the error with lots of billed overtime. 

We can now await the next screw up and followup apology somewhere else in the political labyrinth.

Oh, and have a nice day.
Cool
FujsRC09
Secretary

Email
« Reply #114819 on: January 16, 2018, 01:14:55 PM »

I had a scout boy leaders training that morning when the text message was sent. At first it was disbelief then the adult leaders started to check to see if was for real.  We determined it to be a false alarm within a few minutes by simple checking. The tv channels did not go to emergency status. The radio stations were still playing music.  If more of the general public had checked a little more, they would have figured it  out that someone had a opps moment. If any thing after 20 minutes it would not have mattered. If it was real and a missile was headed this way... just face the light for not much will survive a nuclear blast. At 38 minutes for the all clear to come out. Ha ha ha. With my luck the missle will miss Honolulu and come to the Kaneohe side....Boom !!
Joe Babooze
Official HPM member

Email
« Reply #114820 on: January 16, 2018, 07:18:45 PM »

One thing that works in our favor.....Kim Jong Fat Boy is a lousy shot and we're a pretty small target.  Ok, just correct the situation and move on...now death threats to the guy that messed up....that's just wrong.  It just amazes me of the ignorance of the dummies doing the threats.  Keyboard and phone touh guys...SMH.

Don Johnston
Official HPM member

« Reply #114821 on: January 16, 2018, 08:21:35 PM »

I figured it was iffy after if yur read the tv banner that stated after, "this is not a drill", that the condition alert was in effect until 6:07 PM!!!  Then no sirens.  Of course the TV and radio had not info and could not get through jammed phone lines.  In any real emergency, the FCC commandeers KSSK AM/FM (under contract, it becomes the government radio for a time) and that was not activated.  I do commend all those who responded well , business and HPD (once they got the correct message.

It seems odd to me that the bureaucratic crawl for most things around Hawaii (permits for anything, numerous studies by consultants, plans for traffic control, paving streets, etc.) that there was no adequate preparation for eiher a drill or a real alert of this type by civil defense, as well as a set up for an all clear. 
kalihicop

« Reply #114822 on: January 16, 2018, 11:57:10 PM »

Yeah my phone alerted...turned on the tv...saw the banner...turned on my radio and only music...no air raid sirens....no fighter jets scrambling...turned everything off...went back to sleep...
kalihicop

« Reply #114823 on: January 17, 2018, 12:01:05 AM »

Okay okay the truth....grabbed my AR and shotgun...went to Walmart...tied up the securoty guard...locked up the place...all the food and water I needed....got a call saying it was a mistake...untied the guard and told him sorry, it was an exercise, Sheriffs Dept...and left...
onederful100
Retired Director
Administrator

if you ain't cheatin' you ain't tryin'

Email
« Reply #114824 on: January 17, 2018, 05:13:37 PM »

Okay okay the truth....grabbed my AR and shotgun...went to Walmart...tied up the securoty guard...locked up the place...all the food and water I needed....got a call saying it was a mistake...untied the guard and told him sorry, it was an exercise, Sheriffs Dept...and left...

me too.
only not the part about walmart, and I don't have a shotgun. 

actually I did not get the warning on my phone.
if this was a real warning it was a great huge fail for Hawaii bc a lot of people did not get the warning

just proves that Hawaii, and myself are not prepared for something like this

Whipple Crew Member
Double Tap Division
click here
Pages: 1 ... 7653 7654 [7655] 7656   Go Up
Print
Jump to: